Main aim is reduce the risk to the AP, Telangana state people and students for getting various certificates from various departments like revenue, civil supply etc.Previous the system is different students (especially income, caste certificates) and agriculture farmers/labours (land, ration card issues) persons have to go vro, mro offices and after waiting so long time officials will pass the certificates, due to this many students loss their classes, farmers loss their daily work, whole day in tehsildar (mro) office. Avoiding these problems Andhra Pradesh state government was launched Mee Seva on 4th November 2011 in Chittoor District, further it extended remaining 22 districts.
MeeSeva Offers services in 2 states about 8165 centers including APonline, APOnline CSC, eSeva Raminfo, eSeva DMC, eSeva HCL, CSC CMS, CSC Sreeven, Degs, dop.
Meeseva official website: www.meeseva.gov.in
Tagline: Integrated Service Delivery Gateway.
Services Offered : 342
Wikipedia page: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mee_Seva
AP Meeseva website: ap.meeseva.gov.in
List of services departments: Aadhaar,Revenue, Police, Agriculture, Civil Supply, Education, Mining and Geology, Electricity etc.
Application Search: MeeSeva Certificate, Status of application
Designed by: AP Online
MeeSeva authorized centers in Telangana: 3815
Telangana MeeSeva Centers: http://tgdept.meeseva.gov.in/APSDCDeptPortal/UserInterface/Admin/MeeSevaCentresList.aspx
AP MeeSeva Centers: http://apdept.meeseva.gov.in/APSDCDeptPortal/UserInterface/Admin/MeeSevaCentresList.aspx
Awards & Recognition: 17 national conference on e-governance, CSI Nihilent e-Governance award, Nasscom,e-States, e-India, Skoch Digital Inclusion,Constru, Lanthan, PM award.
AP help desk: email@example.com
TS help desk: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call Center: 1100
Mana TV Live Streaming: meesevaonline.telangana.gov.in
Most important Features:
- Citizen Charter for Services
- Digital Signing of Databases
- Secured Stationary
- Real Time Transaction Monitoring
- Electronic Service Delivery Rules (2011)
- Delivery Channels (CSCs)
- PKI Authentication
- Electronic Fund Transfer
- State Electronic Certificate Repository
Application Forms: Aadhar, Aarogyasri, Agriculture, CDMA, Civil Supplies, Commisionarate of Industries, Department of Factories, District Admin, Education, Election, Employment Exchange Registration/Renewal/Modfication, Endowment, GHMC, Health, ITC, Labour, Mines & Geology, Municipal Admin, NPDCL, Police, Registration, Revenue, RTA, Rural Development, School Education, Social Welfare, TSSPDCL
AP MeeSeva application forms: http://ap.meeseva.gov.in/DeptPortal/Meeseva-Applications.html
Telangana MeeSeva application forms: http://tg.meeseva.gov.in/DeptPortal/Meeseva-Applications.html
How to register Online MeeSeva ?
1) Log on or visit onlineap.meeseva.gov.in/CitizenPortal/UserInterface/Citizen/OnlineLoginForm.aspx or onlinetg.meeseva.gov.in/CitizenPortal/UserInterface/Citizen/OnlineLoginForm.aspx
2) Click on New Registration
3) Enter the details of desired login id, password, email id (for receiving messages from meeseva), Aadhaar No, mobile number, date of birth, address, state
4) After filling the details select submit button
5) Check your email and active that link.
6) Using user name and password use utilities of MeeSeva
Uses of Online Registration:
• Persons can raise the service request without going to department or any Kiosk centers.
• Secure Payment can be done using Debit/Credit cards.
• To make the work easy for all common mans.
Useful Information to all
1) How to know applicant request pending in which mandal?
Ans: After log on AP/TS meeseva website “Application Search” using application number, trans id check status.
2) What is the meaning of Revoke?
Ans: Revoke means cancellation of approved certificate.
3) How to generate Creamy layer Certificate at MeeSeva?
Ans: in OBC certificate processing in MRO login there is message shows check box it applicant belongs to Creamy Layer.
4) How to get Student integrated certificate/student data through meeseva?
Ans: check the link ISES service
5) Any technical support phone number available for department officials to contact over phone ?
Ans. Yes. Number is 040-45676699.
6) What is Reopen?
Ans. If the officer rejects any certificate by mistake or oversight, he can reopen the certificate using Reopen option.
7) What reason officer revokes the approved certificate?
Ans. In case officer approves the certificate by mistake/oversight, he can revoke the certificate by using the revocation option.
8) How to upload multiple files?
Ans. All files add to winzip and upload, size not exceed 3 MB
9) What is Cat A and Cat B Services ?
Ans: Cat A (Category A) services can be given across the counter from the Meeseva centre. Essential prerequisite is Availability of Digital Database, Cleanliness of the Database and Dynamism of the Database.
Cat B (Category B) services no electronic database is available and it requires filed inspection or detailed enquiry to confirm.
10) What does mean Kiosks?
Ans: Kiosks are run by self employed youth in remote corners of the state.