Odisha Police is committed to serve the Odisha people and sanction strength of Odisha Police is about 65000 personnel. Odisha Police recruits one third women in the straight recruited posts of civil constables, deputy superintendent of police and sub inspectors. There are 07 Police Ranges i.e. Southern Range at Berhempur, Central Range at Cuttack, Eastern Range at Balasore, Nothern Range at Sambalpur, North Central Range at Talcher, South Western Range at Koraput, Western Range at Rourkela.
Odisha Police 2017 Employment NotificationTotal No.of Vacancies: 521 posts
Category wise vacancy
UR: 261 posts
SEBC: 58 posts
SC: 85 posts
ST: 117 posts
Closing Date for Online application submission: 15-12-2016
Last Date for submission of online/offline application: 04-01-2017
Eligibility CriteriaEducation: Contenders should have obtained High School Certificate examinations or equivalent examination conducted by the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha or by any other recognised Board / Council. A applicant should be able to speak, read and write Odia and must have passed Odia as one of the subjects in the High School Certificate Examination
Age details: As on 01.01.2016Candidates Age limit should be in between 18 to 23 Years. Age relaxation SC/ST/SEBC/Women Category 5 years.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 50/- only in the shape of Bank Draft/ Postal Order in the concerned District for more details refer Official notification.
Examination Fee: Candidates required to pay Rs. 250/- through Bank Draft/ Postal Order payable to the concerned Supdt. of Police of the district. No fee for SC/ ST candidates.
Selection Criteria: Contender who will be succeeded in physical measurement/ physical efficiency test, driving test and written examination, medical test.
How to Apply:Eligible contenders must apply online through official website odishapolice.gov.in before January 04th 2017.
Online Application Submission Process
1. Logon or visit odishapolice.gov.in
2. Click on the link “Constables” recruitment 2017”Read Instructions. Further Press on Open Application Button
3. Fill the basic details, educational, email, mobile, address. After filling all particulars check preview button.
4. If any details entered inaccurate go to edit button and correct details
5. Upload scanned photograph, signature
6. After submitting application form registration id and password will be generated note down for future reference and it also emailed and sms.
7. Now pay the fee at post office
8. Again login and enter fee details post office name, pincode, receipt number, transaction date
9. Submit Application Form
Download Odisha Police Constables Main Notification in English: Click here
Advertisement in Odia: Click here
Apply Online: Click here